Monday 24 September 2012

I made it for you. Custom orders...

Now & then I get requests to make something to order, often a variation of an already designed product, or a new product the customer has thought up themselves.

You may or may not have seens these pictures previously - I've been posting these in my facebook Custom Orders album but I thought I would just have a tidy and post the bulk of the photos here, leaving just one of each to be admired in the album.


Tan Cluster satchel with custom lining
Debbie contacted me through Felt and requested my signature Cluster satchel with a lining of her choice.
Here's the finished product:






X-tra large Cluster Satchel
Anna contacted me through my Felt shop and asked if I could enlarge the satchel to fit her requirements.  She requested a bright lining and this fabulous turquoise leather which I was lucky to find!


  
Here's the large version photographed together with the standard version.



Giant 'Cardholder' laptop sleeve
Briar requested a giant version of my signature cluster cardholder to fit her 13" Macbook.
I photographed it with a fashion illustration book that happened to be the same measurements at the Macbook.






No comments:

Post a Comment